Unbound (All Good Things #1) Available on Amazon/Smashwords/Unknown (All Good Things #2) coming soon.

Tuesday 23 June 2015

Five Photos, Five Stories (Day One)


No Islands
If I had the choice
I'd return here again 
With your hand in mine.
And my heart in hand. 

Thanks to Sarah Brentyn for nominating me for the Five Photos, Five Stories challenge. I'm calling this one No Islands and it is likely the first piece of poetry I've written since I was a teenager. But hey, when it feels like you're starting from scratch, you can worry less about restrictions. 

The “rules” of the Five Photos, Five Stories Challenge are:

1) Post a photo each day for five consecutive days.
2) Attach a story to the photo. It can be fiction, non-fiction, poetry, or a short paragraph. It’s entirely up to the individual.
3) Nominate another blogger to carry on the challenge. Your nominee is free to accept or decline the invitation. Just have fun.


1 comment:

  1. :-D "The first piece of poetry I've written since I was a teenager." I know the feeling. This is lovely, though. And the pictures are a perfect compliment. So happy you took on this challenge.

    ReplyDelete