Unbound (All Good Things #1) Available on Amazon/Smashwords/Unknown (All Good Things #2) coming soon.

Wednesday 24 June 2015

Five Photos, Five Stories (Day Two)



Silence
Only my breath and 
hers to pull my thoughts away
from the cold silence

Thanks to Sarah Brentyn for nominating me for the Five Photos, Five Stories challenge. I thought I'd try a haiku today. Sarah's are so beautiful and it's a bit daunting to attempt a kind of writing I've had little experience with. But these days, I'm all about testing my limits, trying new things, and being gentle (or at least trying to be gentle) as I fumble around and find my way. 



The “rules” of the Five Photos, Five Stories Challenge are:

1) Post a photo each day for five consecutive days.
2) Attach a story to the photo. It can be fiction, non-fiction, poetry, or a short paragraph. It’s entirely up to the individual.
3) Nominate another blogger to carry on the challenge. Your nominee is free to accept or decline the invitation. Just have fun.

1 comment:

  1. Love this and love that you're testing your limits. That's all I did. Anyone who actually writes poetry might say something different about mine. ;-) This is beautiful. (And haiku is addictive.)

    ReplyDelete